Jeans and an oversized blazer always look so effortless and put together especially paired with great accessories.
- Balenciaga Jeans– they are pricey but worth it since they are forever jeans
- Oversized tan blazer – I created this blazer as a staple in your wardrobe
- White Tank– I love a good white tank to be worn day to night. I recommend my bralette underneath to hide any lines.
- Statement shoes – these Loewe shoes are beyond gorgeous. They are from the runway and so unique
- Shoulder bag – this bag is so simple and chic. I can see myself wearing it for years.
All black holiday look with this beautiful sequin bralette.
- Sequin bralette – I love this Khaite bralette. I used to fit model for the brand so I know their quality, design and fit are always on point.
- Black Skirt – I’ve had this Christopher Esber skirt for a while now and I’m still in love with it.
- Bottega drop earrings– I’m so happy I jumped on these earrings before they sold out everywhere. They are lightweight and look great with every single outfit.
- The Row bag– I wanted to style the bag for a night out look because I wanted to show how versatile it is.
- Oversized blazer – my black oversized blazer is a forever staple. I love how it looks on a more dressed up outfit.
Jeans and a statement crop top.
- Jeans – these Khaite jeans are a must have. They sell out every time I wear them. They are worth every cent.
- Statement top – if you know Monot you know that every piece is incredibly beautiful and a statement. I can’t get over this top.